Pelvic Health Physical Therapy
Pelvic Health Physical Therapy in Bend, Oregon
No matter your gender identity, age, or stage in life, our skilled physical therapists have postdoctoral training to address your pelvic health concerns in a safe and inclusive environment. Please find a list of examples of what we treat below, and know that it is not exhaustive! Should you be interested in more information specific to your concerns, please see the corresponding pages for Pelvic Health for Men, Pelvic Health for Women, Pediatric Pelvic Health, and Obstetric Physical Therapy.
Common Pelvic Health Concerns We Treat:
- Stress, urge, post-void, & overflow urinary incontinence
- Urinary urgency, frequency, hesitancy, & intermittent stream
- Fecal & gas incontinence
- Constipation & incomplete emptying of bowel
- Pain with intercourse, outercourse & orgasm
- Pelvic & abdominal pain
- Genital & coccyx (tailbone) pain
- Pregnancy & postpartum education, prehab, rehab, & return to sport
- Pelvic & abdominal surgery prehab, rehab, & return to sport
- Pelvic organ prolapse (POP)
- Gender-spectrum sensitive care
- Pediatric urinary dysfunction, bedwetting & constipation
- Prostatectomy, tummy tuck, & hernia repair prehab & post-surgical rehab
What Does Pelvic Health Physical Therapy in Our Bend, OR Clinics Entail?
There are many treatments available to help combat these issues. At Alpine Physical Therapy, our treatment team in Bend, OR, are experts at diagnosing and treating in a way tailored to your situation, your body, and your needs.
Treatment for urinary incontinence, bowel incontinence or constipation, pain, or any of the above issues in our Bend, OR clinics may include:
- Pelvic floor coordination and strength exercises
- Electrical stimulation
- Whole body strength assessment and a tailored resistance home program
Have other questions or want to know what to expect for your first visit? Click here to find out what to expect for your first visit or here for our frequently asked questions.
Experience a higher standard of care at Alpine Physical Therapy.
What Comes After Pelvic Health Physical Therapy?
Pelvic health physical therapy is just one part of a journey towards health and wellness. Active and regular physical therapy will help them maintain or regain control and strength, while diminishing any pain. Once they achieve these things, their physical therapist will set them up with a plan for less frequent follow-up visits and self-management to maintain their progress. Our goal is to see you enjoying all our community offers versus back in our office.
To reach either of our locations in Bend, OR, call us at (541) 382-5500.
Let's Get Started.
If you are interested in getting started with pelvic health physical therapy in our Bend, OR clinics, we want to talk to you. Our physical therapists come from a variety of backgrounds and each has areas of expertise. When you call our office for an appointment, we can help pair you with a physical therapist best suited to your area of concern. We look forward to meeting you.