Changing times offer moments for innovation of new strategies for providing patient care. Alpine Physical Therapy is dedicated to finding the right solution for you and our community’s needs. We are excited to now offer Telemedicine/Telehealth Services:
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the use of communication technologies to provide and support clinical healthcare remotely in the interests of advancing the health an individual and the community at large. Our focus is “healing at a distance” and increasing access in new ways.
What applications are used?
- Live Videoconferencing: a two-way audiovisual link between a patient and a care provider via computer or laptop or smartphone. An active microphone and camera are needed.
- Mobile device use: Video messaging/texting
- Alpine Physical Therapy App: our video exercise program which can be individualized for your direct needs and updated as your rehabilitation progresses
What to expect?
A typical appointment will last 15-30 min and can be comfortably performed in the privacy or your home. Your therapist will contact you through our secure and HIPPA protected platform to evaluate, progress and guide you through your treatment progression. Strategies include: patient education, flexibility, strength, balance and functional movement activities. Wear clothing that allows for freedom of movement.
What can I be seen for?
We can see you for any musculoskeletal: injury, pre/post-operative, chronic condition needs.
- Ease of access as long as you have a good internet connection
- Maintains safety during our current COVID outbreak
- Maintains momentum of care when and in clinic visit is not applicable due to geographic or safety precautions
- Promotes self-management and understanding of one’s own care
- Cost effective
Does insurance cover?
With the current COVID-19 outbreak it is vitally important that Oregonians are able to receive health care services without visiting their providers in person. This is rapidly changing day by day and most private/commercial insurances have adapted existing policies to provide covered services for treatment. Medicare is a covered service for our existing patients. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
How do I sign up?
You can contact our office directly at 541-382-5500 or email at email@example.com